EmperorTigerstar's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Welcome to the Forums!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Welcome to the Forums! Empty Hello! Welcome to the Forums!

Post  EmperorTigerstar Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Hello! I'm EmperorTigerstar: admin of these forums. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your posting.
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

https://emperortigerstar.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hello! Welcome to the Forums! Empty Re: Hello! Welcome to the Forums!

Post  Kolia Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Hello, I'm Kolia, the same, like on the old forum. So, I love geography and history. I made some videos on Youtube with the acount "DailyKosia" Smile

Hello Emperor Tigerstar, you're a big fan of Germany, no? bom

Kolia
Munifex

Back to top Go down

Post  EmperorTigerstar Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Prussia, really. Although you could argue that WW1 Germany is Prussia.
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonnatus Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Hello, hello! I'm Leonnatus, which I believe I wrote down on the other forum, but that memory escapes me. I seem to have forgotten my old password on that site, which is the biggest reason why I stopped posting there. Don't worry, I saved the password in my email account this time.
Leonnatus
Leonnatus
Munifex

Back to top Go down

Post  EmperorTigerstar Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Doesn't matter. All forums are being moved here. Welcome back. Smile
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thumboy Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:32 am

Hello Smile

thumboy
Conicen

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4eenrOYuVagx5HddvXh9zA

Back to top Go down

Post  EmperorTigerstar Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:51 am

Hello Thumboy!  Very Happy 
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thumboy Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:51 pm

I wish there were more people on this forum! Emperor Tigerstar, I would really advertise this! This forum has much potential and it would be realy fun to discuss history and alternate history with lots of people!

thumboy
Conicen

Back to top Go down

Post  EmperorTigerstar Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:45 pm

thumboy wrote:I wish there were more people on this forum! Emperor Tigerstar, I would really advertise this! This forum has much potential and it would be realy fun to discuss history and alternate history with lots of people!

I have several times everytime I do a survey or FAQ video. But no one comes here. xD
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello! Welcome to the Forums! Empty Hello

Post  DassenNatt Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:44 pm

hi  Smile 
I love countries ALOT and I recently developed a love for European history (specifically the 1850s).
also does anyone know anything about Finland in World War Two? Because sources claim it was an axis powers, others claim it was an allied power that was taken over by Germany, others say it was neutral. can someone clear my confusion? XD thx

DassenNatt
Munifex

Back to top Go down

Post  thumboy Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:38 pm

EmperorTigerstar wrote:
thumboy wrote:I wish there were more people on this forum! Emperor Tigerstar, I would really advertise this! This forum has much potential and it would be realy fun to discuss history and alternate history with lots of people!

I have several times everytime I do a survey or FAQ video. But no one comes here. xD

It's a shame Sad want me to help advertise this forum? If you want, I can say about it at the end of my videos?

thumboy
Conicen

Back to top Go down

Post  thumboy Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:53 pm

DassenNatt wrote:hi  Smile 
I love countries ALOT and I recently developed a love for European history (specifically the 1850s).
also does anyone know anything about Finland in World War Two? Because sources claim it was an axis powers, others claim it was an allied power that was taken over by Germany, others say it was neutral. can someone clear my confusion? XD thx

Basically, after the pact between Russia and Germany, Russia went on an aggressive 'shopping spree' because they had secured the neutrality of Germany for now, the British and French were busy with Germany. Japan was busy with China and the USA was not interested. So they sent and ultimatum to Romania to give back Bessarabia and they gave ultimatums to the Baltic States and Finland to allow the Red Army to have bases there. The Baltics agreed but Finland said no! War broke out (this was late 1939 and the conflict was unrelated to the one in Western Europe). This was was called the winter war because it was in the winter. Heavy fighting occurred and the Finns were outnumbered by the red army however they fought strong. Eventually the reds broke through the defences and Finland asked for an armistice and was force to give up it's part of Karelia (that threatened Petrograd).

Then later, after Germany and friends launched Operation Barbarossa, the Finns saw their chance to regain their land and they launched the continuation war for obvious reasons. Now they were fighting with the Germans, they weren't part of the axis but they were co-belligerents. The Germans were also allowed to station troops in Finland. Finland was the launching pad for German attempts to capture Murmansk and Petrograd but both failed. Eventually, when Germany was obviously losing, the Finns sued for peace again and lost more land.

After the armistice, Finland asked the Germans to leave but the Germans refused. The Lapland war started when Finland with Russian assistance sought to expel the Germans from their country, primarily, Lapland.

So yeah, Finland's situation in the war was very complicated Smile

thumboy
Conicen

Back to top Go down

Post  DassenNatt Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:19 pm

thumboy wrote:

Basically, after the pact between Russia and Germany, Russia went on an aggressive 'shopping spree' because they had secured the neutrality of Germany for now, the British and French were busy with Germany. Japan was busy with China and the USA was not interested. So they sent and ultimatum to Romania to give back Bessarabia and they gave ultimatums to the Baltic States and Finland to allow the Red Army to have bases there. The Baltics agreed but Finland said no! War broke out (this was late 1939 and the conflict was unrelated to the one in Western Europe). This was was called the winter war because it was in the winter. Heavy fighting occurred and the Finns were outnumbered by the red army however they fought strong. Eventually the reds broke through the defences and Finland asked for an armistice and was force to give up it's part of Karelia (that threatened Petrograd).

Then later, after Germany and friends launched Operation Barbarossa, the Finns saw their chance to regain their land and they launched the continuation war for obvious reasons. Now they were fighting with the Germans, they weren't part of the axis but they were co-belligerents. The Germans were also allowed to station troops in Finland. Finland was the launching pad for German attempts to capture Murmansk and Petrograd but both failed. Eventually, when Germany was obviously losing, the Finns sued for peace again and lost more land.

After the armistice, Finland asked the Germans to leave but the Germans refused. The Lapland war started when Finland with Russian assistance sought to expel the Germans from their country, primarily, Lapland.

Wow thanks thumboy XD this really helped

DassenNatt
Munifex

Back to top Go down

Post  thumboy Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:38 am

DassenNatt wrote:
thumboy wrote:

Wow thanks thumboy XD this really helped

Your welcome Smile)

thumboy
Conicen

Back to top Go down

Post  EmperorTigerstar Thu May 01, 2014 7:32 pm

thumboy wrote:
EmperorTigerstar wrote:

It's a shame :(want me to help advertise this forum? If you want, I can say about it at the end of my videos?
You can if you want. Smile
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thumboy Fri May 02, 2014 4:56 pm

EmperorTigerstar wrote:
thumboy wrote:
EmperorTigerstar wrote:

It's a shame :(want me to help advertise this forum? If you want, I can say about it at the end of my videos?
You can if you want. Smile

Ok I will Smile) this forum deserves to grow!

thumboy
Conicen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum